This project has a science focus and teaches children about the
human body including significant organs such as the heart, brain
and lungs. The children will apply their skills and understanding
by creating a friend for Dr Frankenstein’s monster!
In this project the children will learn:
• About the heart, circulation, the pulse and blood;
• About major organs of the human body and their functions in keeping us alive and well;
• How exercise and a healthy diet keeps the body well and fit;
• About the digestive system;
• How to write explanation texts using scientific language;
• How to create 3D forms using wire and other materials;
Click here for more information.